Senior Business Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Architect. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing implementation of Office 365 solution and service integration;
- Serving as a liaison with other project teams, representing the best interests for end user computing;
- Identifying the need for data network enhancements and modifications;
- Developing options, recommending associated cost benefits for enhancements and modifications, preparing budgets and making recommendations on the most cost-effective solutions;
- Developing and managing implementation project teams in area of responsibility;
- Assisting with VoIP and unified communications design, deployment and troubleshooting;
- Leading and developing action plans to resolve production issues;
- Creating and enforcing operational processes and procedures with the operations team that ensure operational excellence;
- Helping to develop the strategic architecture vision and road-map supporting our end user computing services;
- Providing overall technical guidance and leadership in projects involving a variety of infrastructure technologies such as cloud, storage, workstation and network;
- Providing contract management support;
- Developing, documenting and recommending plans for investing in IT infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction and performance improvement opportunities; and,
- Educating, consulting and influencing IT and business stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline;
- Ten (10) plus years of equivalent IT working experience;
- Deep systems internal knowledge of microsoft windows operating systems, particularly windows 10;
- Demonstrated office 365 solutions skills including techniques for office 365 solution development and service integration;
- Knowledge of microsoft system center configuration manager;
- Excellent decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with windows server active directory including GPO, forest, design, scripting and ACL;
- Experience with active directory federation services or other federation services;
- Knowledge of active directory and azure AD;
- Experience using exchange (2013/2016/online) including email migrations;
- Experience with sharepoint and sharepoint Online;
- Knowledge of onedrive for business;
- Experience with modern remote access VPN solutions;
- Ability to convey technical concepts and recommendations to non-technical staff at all levels;
- Ability to work independently and properly prioritize multiple simultaneous tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment;
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience working in a team environment;
- Ability to work under the pressure of frequent and tight deadlines, often in difficult and demanding conditions; and,
- Ability to use logic, structure and strategy as it relates to solution planning, resulting in an ability to foresee and proactively assess end user computing needs.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.