Eagle is currently seeking a Java Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 5+ years’ experience working in Java 7/8;
- 2+ years’ experience with Angular 2+;
- 5+ years’ experience with Web Service technologies (REST/SOAP);
- 2+ years’ of industry experience developing Java Applications working in Java 7/8 and Angular;
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them;
- A focus on delivering results with benefits to the customer;
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently;
- An ability to think creatively but also pragmatically;
- Comfort in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- The ability to communicate technical solutions at all org. levels; and,
- The ability to learn quickly, work across full stack and in a fast-paced environment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.