Info Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Info Security Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Provide technical guidance on a range of specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents;
- Lead risk assessment, required controls definition, control procedure appropriateness, vulnerability assessments and any other relevant areas;
- Conduct comprehensive risk and control design assessments for an application portfolio, articulate and document impact of control gaps to the business and enterprise-wide, risk mitigation and remediation plans, remediation strategy document or provide information security solutions to address risks;
- Provide guidance and/or lead on the development of on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area;
- Develop on-going Technology Risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area;
- Proactively work with technology partners and stakeholders and service/platform owners to ensure all technology security components are integrated into the bank’s overall Enterprise Architecture, and any control gaps are addressed;
- Adhere to, advise on, oversee, monitor, enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies related to technology controls and information security activities; and,
- Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 6 years of Information Security background;
- 4 years of experience with security standards/frameworks – PCI-DSS, NIST, ISO27001, etc.;
- 5 years of experience with application risk assessments;
- 5 years of Experience with Key Risk Indicators reporting;
- 4 years of experience with Control Gap assessments within infosec;
- 2 years of experience with JIRA/Confluence;
- 4 years of experience with Stakeholder Coordination - Working with technology partners and stakeholders for implementation of security components, providing status updates, recommendations, etc.; and,
- 3 years of experience working on Projects conducting assessments and advising on best practices.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.