Senior Management Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Management Consultant for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Develop/edit options and recommendation documents for future provincial e-health projects (e.g. Personal Health Record);
- Assist with clinician engagement on select e-health projects;
- Assist with pre planning and planning activities related to the development and implementation of various enterprise and provincial eHealth solutions;
- Engage directors, senior staff, officials from the Department of Health and Community Services and Regional Health Authorities to ensure that enterprise and provincial project business requirements are clearly defined and understood;
- Ensure that all risks are identified, and appropriate mitigation strategies are put in place for provincial e-health projects; and,
- Prepare and present options and recommendations for EHR initiatives to the Centre’s Board of Directors, senior executives and government officials.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong business acumen and a solid foundation in information technology, including change management and project management experience;
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years progressively responsible senior managerial experience in the health care field including demonstrable experience specifically in e-health technology;
- Proven ability to produce reports and papers on policies, advocating appropriate initiatives to a senior government audience and related organizations;
- Experience in providing leadership to support a clear IT vision and then leading large-scale projects in healthcare;
- A strong understanding of the e-health environment is required, particularly a NL focus;
- Significant, demonstrable experience in strategic and operational planning for large system-wide solution sets and individual solutions;
- Demonstrated good judgement and an ability to build consensus amongst groups with differing priorities;
- Demonstrated ability to see the “big picture” and explain complex health related information management and technology components to lay stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to extract quality information from a diverse group of stakeholders under limited time constraints;
- Self-motivation and be well organized with good time management skills enabling multiple tasks and concurrent projects;
- An ability to show sound judgment in balancing multiple, competing agendas is very important; and,
- The ability to work with stakeholders both inside and outside the organization.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.