Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Eagle is currently inviting SCRUM MASTERS to submit their resumes for consideration for an upcoming 12-month contract with a top-tier company to begin in November.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Ensure that the team is fully functional and productive;
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions;
- Remove barriers and impediments that are preventing the team from completing work;
- Shield the team from external interferences; and,
- Ensure that the team follows their process and pursues continuous innovation in their practices.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have the following:
- Undergraduate degree or Graduate degree or professional designation an asset;
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.);
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.;
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games; and,
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #57509