Messaging and Collaboration Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Messaging and Collaboration Specialist. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and providing technical support for Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync\Skype and Blackberry environments;
- Handling incident, problem and change management functions;
- Working independently to evaluate symptoms and determining root cause of complex issues involving both client and server issues;
- Utilizing technical knowledge and discretion to rapidly determine an appropriate course of recovery action when a problem occurs;
- Researching diagnostic information and collaborating with other support areas as necessary to develop comprehensive solutions;
- Developing and implementing environment migrations and upgrades; and,
- Developing and implementing standards for capacity, monitoring and delivery of this service to the customer.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field;
- Ten (10) plus years’ experience;
- Ten (10) plus years hands on Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 implementation and support;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience with hands on Microsoft Lync\Skype, Blackberry Solution design, implementation, upgrades, migrations and support;
- Advanced performance tuning and capacity management expertise;
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with the account, customer, and other support teams;
- Deep technical expertise to resolve complex archiving issues;
- Ability to handle high severity critical incidents independently with very limited assistance;
- Ability to mentor junior staff on technology upgrades and operational support;
- Certification in MCP, MCSE, or MCTS, MCITP with messaging and collaboration specialization;
- Advanced Windows 2012\2016 skills (an asset);
- Experience in various storage devices such as 3PAR HP Storage (an asset);
- Experience with AntiSpam\Malware appliances (an asset); and,
- Experience with Powershell scripting for Windows\Exchange\Lync\Skype (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.