Oracle Retail Configuration Leads - Functional
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Oracle Retail - Functional / Configuration Leads. We are looking for experienced functional implementation resources to lead design, configuration, and testing activities for one or more of the identified Oracle Retail products. Should be experienced with recent cloud releases and the Oracle Retail Reference Model.
This is a twenty-four (24) month contract position with a top-tier organization to join their team in November.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Work on a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions;
- Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements;
- Author presentations and present findings to clients; and,
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have the following:
- Undergraduate degree or Graduate degree or professional designation an asset;
- Two (2) to five (5) years relevant work experience;
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence;
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for clients;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated the ability to work effectively with others in teams;
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written;
- Ability to communicate, interact, and cooperate with clients;
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions;
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving; and,
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #57507