Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Project Manager - Oracle
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager - Oracle who has completed at least one full implementation cycle on Retail Cloud products for a twenty-four (24) month contract position with a top-tier organization to join their team in November.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Lead Oracle projects, developing requirements, designing future state business processes and tool configuration;
- Responsible for Scope Management of the project, ensuring the project is delivered on time and on budget;
- May be accountable to manage a team of consultants;
- Manage relationship with clients;
- Lead and mentor Oracle developers; and,
- May need to create and deliver presentations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have the following:
- Computer science degree, strong knowledge of and experience with Oracle proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities;
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, and team leadership;
- PMP is an asset;
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills; and,
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #57506