Senior Datawarehouse Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Datawarehouse Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Engaging and leading streams of work focused on the design, development and delivery of SAP Hana solutions from our Canadian Delivery Center;
- Coaching and mentoring junior resources in SAP Hana data modelling, data acquisition, data cleansing, data transformation and data management; and,
- Defining effort requirements, managing workflow and ensuring the deliverables are created on time and in budget.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or a college degree;
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in a relevant field such as computer science;
- Three (3) plus years’ experience with of SAP Hana Analytical Data Modeling, SAP BODS and SAP SLT;
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work fluently in English; and,
- Passion for leading and coaching project delivery teams.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.