Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and assisting with business and functional requirements, project scope, estimates of effort and duration;
- Translating functional and business requirements for functional areas and common I&IT requirements into technical requirements;
- Developing and/or managing technical aspects of application software, user interfaces, and third-party components;
- Conducting, assisting with, and/or managing unit and system tests; and,
- Establishing technical standards for the technical framework.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree;
- Ten (10) years’ related experience;
- Seven (7) plus years’ experience;
- Five (5) years specific experience in the applicable Service Areas:
- Experience in Oracle ERP;
- Experience working on upgrade of work brain;
- Hands-on technical experience; and,
- Experience in Oracle technical design and development specific to E-Business Suite Integration with Cloud Offerings, Business Intelligence and/or Oracle Unifier Version 16.1.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.