Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a ERP Change Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the execution of the overall ProLinx People Change Management (PCM) program at a tactical level;
- Working closely with project team members and cross functional business teams on various change and process management activities;
- Executing various change management related activities;
- Applying change management leading practice;
- Analyzing, assessing, addressing and mitigating impacts to stakeholders;
- Developing productive and respectful relationships with ProLinx team members and the business;
- Facilitating successful adoption of the ProLinx business process transformation and technical solution;
- Developing and executing PCM program components, including the PCM strategy and plan, stakeholder assessment, impact assessment, stakeholder engagement activities, and strategic communications;
- Assisting in the design, execution and ongoing ownership of the change management plans;
- Facilitating and supporting the execution of impact assessment through the design, coordination, and facilitation of workshops with impacted teams;
- Supporting the monitoring and assessment of change impact mitigation;
- Supporting data gathering and analysis of stakeholder engagement, awareness and adoption;
- Supporting the creation and management of ProLinx project communications;
- Supporting the ongoing engagement of the ProLinx champion team, including business champions and super users;
- Managing stakeholder engagement for identified business units; and,
- Supporting the ProLinx knowledge transfer plan.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.