Senior ABAP Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior ABAP Developer. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in technical design sessions with the lead developer;
- Providing input to the application architecture;
- Reviewing design and development tasks;
- Developing code;
- Planning and executing component tests;
- Participating in daily status, technical and client discussions and meetings;
- Participating in daily status meetings; and,
- Providing guidance regarding solution design and application architecture.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to ten (5 -10) years, extensive position related experience;
- Knowledge in agile software management methodology;
- Knowledge in SAP CRM 7.0 webclient dev;
- Experience with SAP ABAP (object-based dev) developer;
- Experience with SAP CRM 7.0 interaction centre configuration;
- Knowledge of SAP CRM 7.0 architecture;
- Experience with HTML ;
- Experience with BSP – business server pages;
- Experience with business doc writing –FD and TD;
- Knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.