Supervisor - Senior Business Analyst ( Quality)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst (Quality) for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing the knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques used to achieve project objectives within agreed upon parameters of quality, cost, schedule, and constraints for systems that are related to applications that monitor quality;
- Project planning/tracking/change control, integration, and synchronizing project plans and setting up procedures and systems for managing and tracking change across the enterprise;
- Defining, breaking down scope of work (Project scope) and managing project trade offs;
- Generating schedules from team estimates, task sequencing, matching resources to tasks, applying statistical techniques, schedule maintenance;
- Preparing cost estimates based on team time estimates, progress reporting and analysis, analyzing cost risk, value analysis;
- Resource planning, team building, conflict resolution, skills readiness planning (for project);
- Communication planning (team, customer/sponsor, users, stakeholders), project status reporting;
- Facilitating, driving team risk management process, maintaining risk documentation;
- Quality planning, determining which standards to use, documenting quality criteria and quality measurement processes; and,
- Understanding of the Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience in a technical project management position;
- Experience in a business analyst role is an asset;
- A thorough understanding of Quality Systems and Maintenance Systems is an asset;
- Formal project management training;
- Willingness to work in a highly flexible environment with multiple competing priorities; and,
- Willingness to help guide junior members of the team in best practices.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.