Business Analyst- Finance - Nanaimo
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst (Finance) for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing solutions for business and technology-related problems, which includes analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve system capabilities;
- Documenting process flows and creating procedure manuals for the functions performed;
- Facilitating technical meetings to define solutions, functional specifications, implementation plans, effort, identify resources, and schedule activities;
- Contributing to the development of methods to improve business processes, reduce risks, increase controls, and/or increase customer satisfaction;
- Developing solutions, work-flowchart and diagrams, study system capabilities, and analyzing alternative solutions, preparing system specifications;
- Developing project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs for ERP system roll-out, support, and development;
- Developing and maintaining systems by researching and resolving problems, working closely with IT and Finance Teams to maintain system integrity and security;
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Communicating information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff;
- Maintaining issue log, release log, and decision/ approvals log;
- Contributing to, and supporting the organization’s Business Intelligence Strategy;
- Understanding business unit workflows and how to use technology solutions in support of that workflow;
- All other requests that help with the process flow of the facility;
- Managing requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project; and,
- Working within the SDLC framework.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred;
- Experience using Acumatica software or similar ERP software is an asset;
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications; especially Excel;
- A minimum of two (2) years working as a Business Analyst within an ERP;
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements and/ or process workforce; and,
- Experience with project delivery framework, application development and/or program management experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.