Intermediate Technical Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Technical Support for a four (4) month contract position with a top-tier organization to join their team immediately.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Moving hardware from one area to another, manually or using material handling equipment;
- Packaging and shipping of equipment;
- Tasks assign vary and have a start and end. Duration of task assignments can vary;
- Under general supervision, performs day to day tasks that are repetitive, however, vary in specifics of what is required;
- Gather hardware/software requirements from internal staff;
- Perform general IT duties;
- Might be asked to assist in providing general IT support of new technologies to internal staff;
- Removal and cleaning of existing hardware for repurposing;
- Sorting and organization of equipment/hardware;
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records of hardware inventory;
- Installation of hardware and equipment; and,
- Keep the working environment clean and organized.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have the following:
- Mandatory: One (1) year of experience with Service Now or will accept Remedy;
- Mandatory: A+ Certification;
- CCNA certification is a huge asset;
- Three (3) to five ( years of experience with deskside/remote support within a large enterprise organization;
- Strong network troubleshooting skills;
- Previous Call Center experience is a definite asset (Avaya, Genesis);
- Strong experience with Windows applications;
- RSA Administration (VPN token tickets to deal with);
- Experience with Lenovo products is a definite asset;
- Very strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and be a strong team player; and,
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #57488