Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with clients to understand and capture specific requirements relevant to creating virtual assets;
- Designing, building and testing virtual assets;
- Supporting existing virtual assets and environments; and,
- Simulating real system behavior to eliminate system test dependencies and reducing the setup and infrastructure costs of traditional testing environments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- BS degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject;
- Hands on experience in designing and developing java scripts;
- Experience in working with XML and JSON;
- Experience with IBM’s rational integration tester toolset;
- Ability to work independently; and,
- Strong results orientation and a track record of execution with a high sense of urgency.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.