Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Supervisor - Sr. Business Analyst (Finance)
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst (Finance) for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing the knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques used to achieve project objectives within agreed upon parameters of quality, cost, schedule, and constraints for systems that affect Financial Data directly;
- Working with Operations to develop and assist in implementation of new features along with establishing consistency of ERP use enterprise wide;
- Integration and synchronizing project plans, setting up procedures and systems for managing and tracking change across the enterprise;
- Defining, breaking down scope of work (Project scope) and managing project tradeoffs;
- Generating schedules from team estimates, task sequencing, matching resources to tasks, applying statistical techniques, and schedule maintenance;
- Preparing cost estimates based on team time estimates, progress reporting and analysis, and analyzing cost risk, value analysis;
- Resource planning, team building, conflict resolution, skills readiness planning (for project);
- Communication planning (team, customer/sponsor, users, stakeholders) with project status reporting;
- Facilitating, driving team risk management process while maintaining risk documentation;
- Quality planning, determining which standards to use, documenting quality criteria and quality measurement processes; and,
- Understanding of the Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience in a technical project management position;
- Experience in a Business Analyst role is an asset;
- Formal project management training;
- Willingness to work in a highly flexible environment with multiple competing priorities; and,
- Willingness to learn the business ERP and harness experience to help guide junior members of the team in best practices.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle