Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Mainframe Technical Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Mainframe Technical Specialist for a six (6) month contract position with a top-tier organization to join their team immediately.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Provide timely and effective service and support to assigned business units, client groups, and managed service provider;
- Direct the successful execution of application job schedules in the Control-M automated scheduler;
- Release and deploy applications and development projects between environments;
- Prioritize, document and manage the development and implementation of enhancements and changes; and,
- Monitor and manage access/permissions for the z/OS system production and test environments using RACF.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have the following:
- Post-secondary school education in the related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with the operation of a z/OS, CICS, VSAM, and Db2 environment;
- An understanding of RACF security; and,
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with BMC Control-M or equivalent scheduler in a multi-platform environment and related job scheduling concepts.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #57485