Senior UX Designer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking Five (5) Senior UX Designers for a six (6) month contract position with a top-tier organization to join their team immediately.
As a senior designer, you're a true expert in your field and a strong advocate for the customer. You're formally trained in design and passionate about customer-centric innovation. You take pride in your work. You obsess over details and insist on iterating until you've got it right. You see feedback as a good thing. You're a great storyteller who is at ease presenting and discussing your work with clients and stakeholders. You challenge old ways of thinking and put the customer at the center of everything you do. User-centered Design methodologies are second nature to you.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Transform complex problems into elegant experiences;
- Ideation, concept development, and experience innovation;
- Creation of sketches, wireframes, specifications, prototypes, scenarios, and storyboards;
- Close collaboration with development teams to ensure that design intent is achieved;
- Advocate for the user throughout the project lifecycle;
- Stay abreast of current design methodologies, practices, and trends;
- Participation in observational studies, usability testing, and other customer research; and,
- Effective communication of conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design approaches /rationales.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years experience with the following:
- A degree in design or a design-related discipline (industrial design, user-centered design, visual design, design strategy, design management, human factors, psychology, human-computer interaction, etc.);
- Several years of experience as a user interface designer;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience designing mobile, secure and responsive experiences;
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling customer experiences;
- Strong prototyping skills demonstrated through various techniques: sketch, paper, wireframe, video, or interactive prototypes;
- Proficiency with design tools as such Axure and Adobe's Creative Suite;
- Strong understanding of web and mobile technologies;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Exceptional organization, logic, and analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to ask good questions and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to communicate ideas to a diverse audience and constructively integrate feedback;
- A conceptual thinker with proven problem-solving skills;
- Ability to see the "big picture" and hone-in on the details;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well in a team environment;
- A strong portfolio that showcases your understanding of user-centered design;
- Experience in the mobile app development;
- Experience in the secure site;
- Experience in responsive design;
- Experience in Adobe suite;
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written; and,
- Experience as a UX designer.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #57480