Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Damage Claims Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Damage Claims Coordinator that has a financial background. They must have strong communication skills as they will be required to make calls to insurance companies. This is for a two (2) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Monitor and manage damage claims mailbox;
- Manage timelines for CRM files that need to be sent to collection, small claims court, and superior court filings;
- SPOC for external vendors including supporting them with file documentation for collections, paralegals and lawyers;
- Review and provide support for CRM & NIKA files, and update documentation for SharePoint;
- SPOC for Internal departments, including Fiber, Construction, and Maintenance;
- Manage file documentation for a statement of repairs;
- Review CRM files with respect to correct information and assure files are audit proof;
- Develop and create process improvements for damage claims;
- Contribute and manage problem management issues;
- Assist with requesting any related documentation from the Rogers locate desk;
- Attend and participate in weekly, monthly meeting with internal and external parties to discuss related files, as required;
- Calls to damager after 2nd notices were sent out;
- SPOC for any procurement related matters;
- Process vendor invoices, manage purchase orders, and invoice payments;
- Assist Damage Claims Analyst in completing the Statement of Repairs (invoices);
- Support the manager and senior investigators the day to day operations as needed, such as maintaining & update training records for operation and Administration staff, company vehicles, and equipment; and,
- Any other administrative tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree or Diploma is an asset;
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset);
- Possess excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook);
- Experience with MS Project would be considered an asset;
- Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work;
- Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven;
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential;
- Polished "follow up" and information gathering skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Able to make calls to companies/ insurance; and,
- Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.
Mandatory Skills with minimum three (3) years of experience:
- Excel, MS OFFICE, ORACLE FINANCIALS, ORACLE FORMS, ORACLE REPORTS, CRM, MS SHAREPOINT, QuickBooks
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57471