Front End Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Front End Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- NodeJS, Angular, MVC or other SPA frameworks experience;
- Experience with Content Management Systems (eg. Teamsite/Livesite, Wordpress);
- Experience with responsive design and CSS frameworks (e.g. Foundation 5/6, Media queries);
- Experience with Accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0);
- Experience transforming Visual Design prototypes into dynamic webpages;
- Experience conducting front-end debugging using Chrome dev tools or equivalent;
- Experience working with Visual design team on creating consistent web designs across projects which respect responsive behaviors and HTML elements;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- University/college degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) or 3+ years of work experience in related field required; and,
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.