Front End Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Front End Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting marketing and communications initiatives, as well as supporting current applications as part of a dedicated team; and,
- Working in a collaborative environment where continuous learning opportunities and challenging work is a constant.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University/college degree in computer science or equivalent OR three (3) plus years of work experience in related field;
- Experience with nodejs, angular, MVC or other SPA frameworks;
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as teamsite/livesite and wordpress;
- Experience with responsive design and CSS frameworks such as foundation 5/6 and media queries;
- Experience with accessibility standards such as WCAG 2.0;
- Experience transforming visual design prototypes into dynamic webpages;
- Experience conducting front-end debugging using chrome dev tools or equivalent;
- Experience working with Visual design team on creating consistent web designs across projects which respect responsive behaviors and HTML elements;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with preprocessors such as SASS and LESS (an asset);
- Experience with OO design, patterns, and data structures (an asset);
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as teamcity (an asset);
- Experience working in an agile team environment as well as working independently (an asset);
- Experience front-end unit testing utilizing karma and jasmine (an asset);
- Experience implementing analytics code such as adobe DTM and google analytics (an asset);
- Development knowledge and experience working with application servers such as weblogic and tomcat (an asset);
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools including subversion, git, bitbucket, maven, NPM and grunt/gulp/webpack (an asset); and,
- Experience with web service technologies such as REST/SOAP (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.