Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Java Developer for a ten (10) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Participate in technical design sessions with the lead developer;
- Provide input to the application architecture;
- Review design and development tasks;
- Develop Code with the emphasis on web services;
- Plan and execute component tests;
- Participate in daily status meetings; and,
- Provide guidance regarding solution design and application architecture.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 5+ years’ experience working in Java 7/8;
- 5+ years’ experience with Web Service technologies (REST/SOAP);
- 5+ years’ experience using Spring IOC, SPRING MVC;
- 5+ years’ experience using Spring JDBC or Hibernate;
- 5+ years’ development knowledge and experience working with Java application servers (WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.);
- 5+ years’ development knowledge and experience working with RDBMS, SQL, Oracle. etc.;
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools Subversion, Git, Maven, etc.);
- Experience using Junit or TestNG;
- Expert knowledge of OO design, patterns, and data structures; and,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to communicate technical solutions at all org. levels.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.