Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and conference calls with the internal resources and the service providers;
- Updating and maintaining documentation delivered to executive project management team;
- Reporting weekly status to management;
- Creating meticulous notes for distribution to every stakeholder;
- Creating SOW as required;
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed;
- Successfully managing the relationship with the internal and external stakeholders;
- Communicating project status reports;
- Provide project’s deliverables set out by the project team;
- Provide issue/risk log with mitigation strategies;
- Preparing project plan;
- Providing project briefings, reports and presentation material to staff and management; and,
- Producing project deliverables using the Microsoft Suite of Products including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and MS PowerPoint.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) plus years of solid project management experience in a technical environment;
- Five (5) plus years of professional experience in an enterprise environment;
- Significant technical knowledge in Cloud, Data Centre and Network Infrastructure;
- Excellent organization, communication, project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to engage in senior level business and technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and end to end technology projects; and,
- PMP certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.