Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Web Developers for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Designing code for testability using a deep understanding of best practices, patterns, and principles of software development;
- Applying knowledge of modern techniques and concepts to design and develop a variety of applications; and,
- Applying critical thinking to help provide cost effective solutions within Agile projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Five plus (5+) years of development/systems analysis experience;
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC/ASP.Net WebForms and TDD/BDD is nice to have;
- Experience with Front end frameworks such as React/Angular/Vue is nice to have;
- Experience with Message/Event based Architecture is nice to have;
- Experience with IOC is nice to have;
- The ability to quickly learn and apply new technical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- The ability to communicate/contribute to design decisions;
- The ability to work effectively with minimal supervision; and,
- Excellent problem solving skills, be goal oriented, and self-motivated.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.