Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately in Kitchener Waterloo Area.
- Working with Application, Database, Middleware, Storage, Server, and network teams to implement the required solutions. Including monitoring, event, Logging notification & reporting components;
- Provide support for all software tools utilized in the monitoring, event management, logging, reporting, notification, and job scheduling services; including operational upgrades, enhancements, and support;
- Provide technical leadership for all provided services and software technologies utilized in; monitoring, event & alert management, job scheduling, notification and reporting;
- Work closely with customers to determine the highest level of systems requirements required to meet their needs, within budget and technology constraints. Produce solution designs, testing plans, standard operating procedures and build documentation to deliver on requirements;
- Participate in projects and initiatives related to monitoring & management tools;
- Working with application development teams, business users and others to implement the required batch/job scheduling solutions;
- Installation, configuration & testing of all new software patches and code updates; and,
- Solution administration, backup, disaster recovery, and service operation of the BMC Truesight/BPPM/Patrol, xMatters, BMC BPPR (SAP BO), Control-M, Splunk, CyberArk PAS suite and Autosys products.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a fast-paced technical environment;
- Ability to work in a matrix or shared services organizational model;
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume environment that is subject to frequent change;
- Ability to work in a 7x24 environment consisting of both on-call support and after hours implementations;
- Customer focused and results oriented;
- Experience in client/server, software, hardware, and related technologies;
- Solid working knowledge of Unix, Linux, Windows operating systems;
- General knowledge of web, database, storage& network technologies and other communications protocols;
- Experience with operational monitoring & management tools such as; BEM, ProactiveNet/BPPM, Truesight Operations Management), PATROL (PCM, PCO & P7 Architecture), xMatters, Splunk Enterprise, Control-M, Autosys, SAP BO or other similar technologies;
- General knowledge of SCCM, Active Directory, IBM Systems Director, Dell OpenManage;
- Experience with CyberArk Privileged Account Security (PAS) product;
- Experience with Splunk Enterprise;
- Experience with BMC Truesight Operations Management, including PATROL;
- Experience with BMC Control/M and/or CA Autosys;
- Supporting, patching, deploying of products; and,
- Incident and change process expertise.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57452