Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Security Engineer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide vision and leadership for developing and supporting security initiatives;
- Direct the planning and implementation of enterprise IT system, business operation, and facility defenses against security breaches and vulnerability issues;
- Audit existing systems, while directing the administration of security policies, activities, and standards;
- Direct and apply control systems to prevent error, abuse, fraud, etc.;
- Take full responsibility for minimizing disaster threat effects and for recovery;
- Raise awareness of all levels of the organization regarding security practices;
- Align the security policy with policies and plans of the organization;
- Constantly review procedures for security failings and disaster recovery;
- Take leading role in originating/maintaining security policies and strategies;
- Take leading part to ensure compliance with security plans/standards; and,
- Manage risk analysis, disaster recovery, planning and event simulation.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Azure Data Classification experience;
- Titus Data Classification experience;
- WIN 2012 servers experience; and,
- SQL database experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.