Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Security Engineer with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual to join the team for a six (6) month contract opportunity starting immediately in downtown Toronto.
As the Security Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Provide vision and leadership for developing and supporting security initiatives;
- Direct the planning and implementation of enterprise IT system, business operation, and facility defenses against security breaches and vulnerability issues;
- Audit existing systems, while directing the administration of security policies, activities, and standards;
- Direct and apply control systems to prevent error, abuse, fraud, etc.;
- Take full responsibility for minimizing disaster threat effects and for recovery;
- Raise awareness of all levels of the organization regarding security practices;
- Align the security policy with policies and plans of the organization;
- Constantly review procedures for security failings and disaster recovery;
- Take leading role in originating/maintaining security policies and strategies;
- Take leading part to ensure compliance with security plans/standards; and,
- Manage risk analysis, disaster recovery, planning and event simulation.
Must have skills:
The Security Engineer should have the following demonstrable knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Hands-on experience architecting and deploying Microsoft Azure Information Protection;
- Hands-on experience architecting and deploying Azure Data Classification;
- Hands-on experience in deploying Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Service (AD RMS) for large corporations with multi-forest domains;
- Hands-on experience deploying Titus in large organizations;
- Understanding of encryption;
- Hands on experience of software installation to WIN 2012 servers;
- Hands-on experience with installation of SQL database
- Azure Data Classification experience;
- Titus Data Classification experience;
- WIN 2012 servers experience; and,
- SQL database experience.
Don’t miss out on this excellent permanent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57446