Front-End Developer / Machine Learning Specialist – Cybersecurity
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking Cybersecurity Front End Developer/machine Learning Specialist for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing to specifications provided by the project team's Technical Lead;
- Delivery of high quality, efficient code;
- Testing and validating developed code confirming it achieves the required purpose;
- Suggesting improvements to the requested work products where appropriate;
- Assisting with related project activities; and,
- Creating documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three plus (3+) years’ front end development experience;
- Proven programming knowledge in Angular, JQuery, and Python;
- Working knowledge of REST API and SQL databases;
- Well versed in web development frameworks such as Bootstrap 4;
- Strong knowledge and experience in IT;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Working knowledge of Cyber Security is nice to have;
- Familiarity with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions such as LogRhythm or Splunk is nice to have;
- Familiarity with Apache NiFi and Powershell is nice to have;
- Understanding of machine learning (particularly auto-encoding and clustering algorithms) is nice to have; and,
- Familiarity with Apache Spark or TensorFlow is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.