Activator, Brand Engagement (Bilingual)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Activator, Brand Engagement (Bilingual). This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing the execution of sponsorship's activation as part of the overall corporate sponsorship’s strategy;
- Planning, developing and executing special events such as the MSO private concert for Quebec executives;
- Prime interfacing for all external suppliers related to our sponsorship portfolio, suppliers of promotional items and events;
- Managing budget, sponsorships contracts and quotes;
- Working in close collaboration with the brand and sponsorship advertising team to develop an integrated approach for our sponsorship activations;
- Recommending spending for branches, various internal clients and/or executives;
- Managing supplier relationship for individual initiatives, including selection;
- Analyzing and recommending sponsorships for the corporate sponsorship team and Quebec executives;
- Decision making role in the management of events, logistics and production;
- Managing and advising partners with regards to budgets;
- Managing agency relationship for sponsorship activation;
- Interacting with corporate marketing, corporate sponsorship's, corporate communications, senior executives, Québec division, LOB’s and external partners such as agency, property and supplier;
- Ensuring service requirements are met;
- Providing direction to branches, service and support on brand and marketing issues;
- Ensuring that high customer service standards are maintained; and,
- Providing production support or advice, where necessary, to the person requesting it.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in French and English, both spoken and written;
- University/college diploma or equivalent in a related field such as marketing, sports management or communications;
- Three to five (3-5) years’ experience in a similar position;
- Interest in marketing, sponsorship and event management;
- Understanding of sponsorship activation and marketing campaigns;
- Experience in managing projects at all steps of the marketing communication and activation process;
- Marketing skills including event management, marketing communications and sponsorship activation execution;
- Ability to maintain professionalism in the workplace and professional communication service standards;
- Strong organizational skills and capability of juggling multiples tasks in a changing environment;
- Relationship management skills, collaborative, with a positive approach and strong attention to detail while maintaining the ability to manage time effectively;
- Orientation towards flexibility;
- Ability to be self-directed and an enthusiastic team player;
- Ability to be proactive and value-adding;
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Experience in sports and financial services environment (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of SharePoint (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.