Senior Telecom Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Telecom Architect. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating as a top-level technical expert in leading multiple consulting projects or a single large/complex project;
- Ensuring the success of enterprise-level application rollouts;
- Determining and developing architectural approaches and solutions, conducting business reviews, documenting current systems, and developing recommendations of how to proceed with the applications; and,
- Contributing in the planning of the overall organizational IT strategy.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience;
- Experience with enterprise architecture vision shaping;
- Experience with executive counsel for strategic planning;
- Knowledge of the current and emergent vendor offerings;
- Experience at deploying voice and data network solutions that leverage new paradigms such as intelligent WAN, SDWAN, unified communications, virtualized networks, soft phones and mobility integration;
- Proven successes in key roles within some of the largest IT transformation programs achieved nationally and globally in recent years;
- Experience drafting and negotiating SOWs and SLAs for major sourcing agreements including with the major Canadian telcos and vendors;
- Great record at implementing best practices, good documentation and lasting knowledge transfer; and,
- Experience with LAN, WLAN, VoIP, UC&C, call centers, internet, cloud services and security.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.