Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with stakeholders to analyze business and technical requirements using various methods (interviews, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, develop business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis);
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and align user requests with strategic business priorities;
- Developing evaluation criteria for project success and requirement specifications;
- Translating business needs into IT applications within operational capabilities;
- Serving as the conduit between the stakeholder community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow, liaising between the business units, technology teams and support teams;
- Collaborating with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs;
- Managing and executing required stakeholder and business client engagement across project deliverables to support project plan and scope outline; and,
- Managing test plans and business user acceptance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business and/or Computer Science;
- Formal Business Analyst training;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group: executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
- High Powered Computing (HPC)/Virtual Desktop Infrastructure(VDI) experience is nice to have; and,
- Experience with Microsoft Surface Hub/Smartboards and other collaboration technologies is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.