Eagle is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing systems analysis, development, and implementation of ServiceNow solutions;
- Refining existing business systems and work independently to develop new processes and solutions to enhance performance of the enterprise information systems;
- Resolving complex business and technical issues whilst building key relationships across the business;
- Providing tier 2/3 support to the organization, combined with ongoing maintenance and configuration support of various ERP and custom-developed solutions;
- Developing applications and databases to meet business requirements in consultation with business stakeholders and in accordance with internal Information Services policies and procedures;
- Gathering business requirements and translates business objectives into systems requirements;
- Developing and presenting business cases provide solutions that address business needs;
- Designing specifications to meet user needs within ServiceNow infrastructure limitations;
- Providing analysis of both system design and database design; and,
- Performing and overseeing software implementations, patches, upgrades, and configuration changes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of related IT experience, with specific emphasis on Java Script, Angular JS and the ServiceNow platform;
- Experience with ITIL and Service Management in an asset;
- In-depth knowledge of key software: Java Script; Angular JS, SQL Server;
- Understanding of business processes and models, including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements, back office processes, and end-to-end workflows across operational areas;
- Systems analysis and design skills for the design, development and testing of both Windows-based and Web-based applications;
- Understanding of relational database concepts and databases; and,
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to effectively and constructively communicate complex issues to senior management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.