Senior Business Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Architect. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provides strategic consultation to line-of-business (LOB) customers in leveraging technology within their business processes, functions and products;
- Providing strategic leadership in the development of business capability models, business case and financial models, product lifecycle plans, and business value assessments;
- Taking on the ownership of facilitating and developing cross-LOB (enterprise) solutions that combine knowledge of business processes and issues, general technological options, and process facilitation techniques;
- Researching, identifying and marketing internally enabling technologies based on customer requirements;
- Presenting recommendations to senior and C-Level executives; and,
- Promoting the benefits of business and enterprise architecture.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in business or equivalent;
- Five to ten (5- 10) years of relevant experience;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience working in SAP HCM RP environment;
- Excellent understanding of HR processes;
- Experience working in agile delivery methodology and familiar with agile tools such as JIRA;
- Good understanding of HR business processes;
- Agile experience; and,
- Experience working with JIRA tool.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.