AWS Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an AWS Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the client’s Amazon Web Services (AWS) Data Platform; and,
- Implementation of project/program (already underway) and shifting quickly to use-case/backlog management and ongoing, incremental delivery of solutions leveraging the platform.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Project Management experience of large technical projects/programs, especially cloud and data projects;
- Experience/expertise within the AWS platform (focus on AWS services in the data space – S3, EMR, Glue, SageMaker, Kinesis, etc.);
- Experience working in a multi-provider landscape and mix of internal and external resources;
- Iterative, agile delivery experience including backlog management and release planning;
- Project management expertise including, but not limited to; creating/managing project plans, budgets, resource assignments;
- High comfort-level interacting with senior business stakeholders from a variety of business areas; and,
- Program governance expertise (i.e. working/steering-committees, prioritization meetings, etc.).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.