Senior Project Manager
Eagle is assisting our client with who is searching for a solid Senior Project Manager. This is a six (6) month contract opportunity with a top-tier organization to begin immediately in Fredericton NB.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum Bachelor Degree, 10+ years of project management experience – preferably from a traditional manufacturing environment;
- PMP certification preferred;
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive;
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized;
- Exceptional time management skills;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments;
- Can shift readily between the "big picture" and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each;
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals;
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics;
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis;
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk;
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them. Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required;
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, VISO, Adobe Acrobat Professional;
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57389