Eagle is currently seeking a QA Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting manual functional testing against key digital media properties;
- Manually testing performance and stability against both CMS frontend and CMS backend;
- Manually testing server stack configuration;
- Reporting and managing defects through SDLC process; and,
- Configuring and setting up Wordpress plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Hands on working experience of Wordpress;
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the basic functionality and how content is generated;
- Professional work experience or a personal website or blog;
- Thorough understanding of testing responsive websites;
- Thorough understanding of cloud hosting technologies and concepts;
- Experience with mobile application deployment and testing (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism in French (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.