Eagle is currently seeking a Contract Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Generating purchase orders (POs) from executed contracts and/or ordering documents;
- Supporting the administration, review, and implementation of software licensing and IT services contracts with global or cross-territory participation;
- Managing vendor relationships and becoming a source of vendor knowledge for the team;
- Regularly engaging with vendors and other stakeholders on invoicing queries, obtaining proper billing codes from member firms, and making adjustments, as necessary;
- Calculating cost allocations to individual territories and billing entities based on census or usage volumes;
- Maintaining reliable records and work product for later reference and auditing; and,
- Supporting and directly completing other tasks, as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) to eight (8) years of experience in accounts receivable and/or accounts payables, across the account, bill, payment, and collection functions;
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to use intermediate to advanced formulas to analyze and summarize data;
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Access is an asset;
- Strong written and verbal communications with internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience in data analysis, reporting, and managing small to medium sized projects to tight deadlines;
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills with strong attention to detail;
- The ability to be a self-starter, adaptable and able to add value in a fast paced environment while efficiently managing multiple priorities in collaboration with team members;
- Inter-company and/or global experience are considered a plus; and,
- Experience with procurement and legal contracts considered a plus.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.