Incident Process Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Incident Process Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Support of the Incident Management process, monitoring compliance across all technology support groups;
- Review and generate reporting on incidents using Remedy and/or ServiceNow systems;
- Work with process owners to develop continuous improvement strategies;
- Work closely with various support groups to actively address and resolve outstanding incidents;
- Attend and assist in facilitation of daily Incident review meetings; and,
- Ensure quality and completeness of scheduled Incident reports.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience with reporting tools working with large data sets (Tableau, Tibco Spotfire, etc.);
- 2 plus years of ITIL v3 experience, specifically Incident Management;
- Remedy and/or ServiceNow management tools experience;
- Microsoft Office experience;
- High school diploma; and,
- ITIL Certification.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.