Cloud Security Architect
Eagle is assisting our client with who is searching for two (2) solid Cloud Security Architect. This is a six (6) month contract opportunity with a top-tier organization to begin immediately.
Here’s what you be doing:
- Participate in the planning (conceptual solution review) and early design sessions of new project functionality;
- Participate in system requirements specification phase in order to assess the impacts to the service assurance domain, following the implementation/introduction of a given network technology;
- Actively participate in the design and the implementation phases (including design reviews, environment setup), quantitative analysis (validation of algorithm/solution);
- Capacity planning and definition of the performance testing plan and oversee the execution of the performance testing;
- Develop, implement and review non-functional, performance related requirements and tracking to produce system performance metrics;
- Platform design, implementation and operations in Cloud IaaS and PaaS environments (major in OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, VMware, minor in AWS and Azure;
- Participate on an Agile Delivery infrastructure team, develop next-gen private cloud platforms. PaaS, Container as Service (Docker, Kubernetes, others), OpenStack, and VMware vSphere;
- Create automation, employ open source software, interact with API’s, and enable CI/CD to create new cloud features, harvest/visualize metrics, monitor health/performance/capacity, etc.; and,
- Partner with product and development teams to provide education and design
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies or Computer Sciences or equivalent;
- 5 years’ experience in developing or integrating software solutions, or Cloud computing;
- Knowledge of Cloud computing technologies: OpenStack, VMWare, Linux Containers, Docker;
- Expert level in Linux experience, experience with DevOps toolings such as Puppet, Ansible, and Chef;
- Experience in influencing application modernization and migration to cloud platforms;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to listen, understand, and respond to both appropriately and effectively;
- Strong team player; ability to facilitate, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment;
- Flexible, ability to work in an environment where “change” is prevalent;
- Experience process mapping cross systems flow;
- High tolerance to ambiguity;
- Experience with Agile methodologies, effective working independently and in a team setting;
- An enthusiastic self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Understanding of cloud application design principles, server, storage and network technologies.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57375