Microsoft IRM Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Microsoft IRM Consultant for a two (2) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identify, Classify, and Protect ALL content types contained within our Unstructured Data repositories;
- Leverage existing EMS + E3 licensing;
- Provide viewing capabilities to all F1 users;
- Exchange 2010/2013 Hybrid;
- SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, and SharePoint Online;
- Local File Servers that are (or will be) Server 2012R2;
- Assist with developing processes to educate the end users; and,
- Assist with High-Level design deliverables to ensure all scoped items above are achieved.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.