Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior Business Analysts for three (3) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Scope and defining projects based on the Infrastructure Roadmap;
- Prioritizing projects in conjunction with key stakeholders;
- Developing business cases and briefing notes for projects;
- Facilitating requirements gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using best practice methods and tools;
- Documenting clearly and consistently the technical and business requirements and solution design artifacts;
- Developing or assisting in the development of design documents, requirements analysis, testing plans, process flows, procedures, and policies;
- Conducting current state analysis as it relates to technologies components;
- Developing positive relationships with business, technical, and project stakeholders to enable successful project and strategy delivery;
- Supporting the Infrastructure Team and Infrastructure Project Managers with many aspects of project delivery including planning, risk management, deliverables, communication, reporting, and stakeholder engagement;
- Developing presentations and materials for executive level audiences;
- Supporting the pipeline of new projects, developing business cases, and defining scope for both sustainment projects and the transformation to a service based model;
- Engaging stakeholders, prioritizing projects, preparing executive level presentations and identifying resource requirements / levels;
- Supporting the analysis, planning, and delivery of key infrastructure projects, and the realization of the Infrastructure transformation outlined in the Infrastructure Roadmap; and,
- Working with organizations and technical teams from multiple organizations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in a relevant discipline and a minimum of six (6) years of related experience, or A Diploma in a relevant discipline and a minimum of seven (7) years of related experience, or A Certificate in a relevant discipline and a minimum of eight (8) years of related experience, or an absolute minimum of ten (10) years of directly related experience;
- Experience and understanding of IT infrastructure technologies including:
- Cloud Based Computing;
- Platforms (database, operating system, desktop);
- Servers and Server Virtualization;
- Desktop Deployment Technologies and VDI;
- Shared System Platforms;
- Backup and Storage;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral); and,
- Change management/business transformation experience an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.