Cybersecurity Threat and Risk Assessment
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Threat and Risk Assessment for a one (1) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Understand the high-level business requirements and the complexities of the voting procedures that the proposed two conceptual IT system design and architecture solutions are responding to;
- In consultation with a resource from the Cyber Security and Risk Management (CSRM), a division that resides within the Information, Communications and Technology Services (ICTS) Branch of the Department of Internal Services, understand the current ICT infrastructure;
- Identify and enumerate all potential cybersecurity threat scenarios that each of the proposed conceptual designs may encounter if further developed into applications systems using the proposed IT architecture and design as is, and conduct a threat risk assessment for each of the proposed concepts;
- Discuss each threat with the ENS’s IT Team, respond to technical questions and provide IT security technical design and programming advice when required; and,
- Based on the above analysis identify options, for each proposed concept and potential threat combination, for dealing with the identified risk and suggest solution(s) to avoid or reduce risk exposure. This may include enhancement to the IT architecture, network and database encryption, and system access method.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Information, Communication, and/or Technology Services Threat and Risk Assessments and following best practice industry standards in conducting the TRA;
- Relevant subject matter experience;
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated Cyber Security/Risk Management and IT related experience within the following fields: IT Infrastructure, IT Networks, IT Systems, and Enterprise Architecture; and,
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Information, Communications, and Technology service TRAs with preference given to those developed in the relevant subject matter within the last 5 years.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.