Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developers. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and building solutions within the ServiceNow environment to include modifications of applications, forms, workflow, interfaces and any other customization required to support ITIL processes;
- Designing and delivering services built on the ServiceNow platform including the Service Now Portal program project, build implementation plan, activity schedules and estimates for work effort;
- Working with business’ on best–fit solutions and process improvements;
- Providing architectural inputs on key integrations and defining overall functional design; and,
- Building customized forms, views and tables.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4) year college degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Eight (8) years’ experience working IT environment;
- Five (5) years of experience in SaaS software configuration and development using Web Services and Simple Object Access Protocol, XML/RPC, and AJAX;
- Certification as ServiceNow Administrator;
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering a minimum of two medium to large-scale ServiceNow implementations;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Ability to communicate well with all areas of the business;
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL and Oracle;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.