Network Engineer - Telecom
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Network Engineer - Telecom. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating documentation for procedures to build systems, decommissioning of systems and IP addressing;
- Identifying gaps in operational procedures; and,
- Working on hardware break-fix and implementing security control recommendations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience in dealing with international carriers;
- Experience working closely with SSC and other international service providers;
- Experience working with environments such as Secure Voice, UX, Mitel VoIP, VIPER, STE, CISCO Meraki, VPN and Microsoft 365; and,
- Strong problem-solving skills and well-rounded knowledge of Telecom Networks.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.