Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Communicate with a wide range of departments, collect requirements, conduct stakeholder interviews; build strong relationships;
- Analyze and evaluate existing practices, positions, and data;
- Identify strategies and present recommendations for improvement;
- Establish and implement new processes adhering to security requirements;
- Develop implementation strategies and assist in the implementation of solutions;
- Provide detailed reports and facilitate meetings for cross-functional team members and management;
- Effectively communicate insights and plans, participate in meetings and discussions;
- Create process flow charts outlining new and amended procedures; and,
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or a related field;
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience with Customer Security Programs, Equities, Stocks, Futures, Options;
- Experience working with Stakeholders to elicit requirements;
- Experience writing Business Requirement Documents (BRD);
- Capital markets experience;
- Experience using Visio to create process maps; and,
- Strong MS Office, Excel skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.