Senior Application Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Application Developer for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering applications programming and analysis tasks as part of a system development process as well as providing application support, maintenance, and enhancements for our internal business partners;
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy;
- Managing very complex or multiple projects and is considered a SME and has the ability to influence others;
- Overseeing projects and ensuring alignment with business goals;
- Leading a work group or project team;
- Developing and documenting software based on a defined set of design and performance requirements;
- Adhering to processes defined by the Technical Lead and Solution Architect;
- Providing estimates of work effort;
- Proactively providing ideas to improve proposed solutions;
- Actively participating in application design, database design, schema layout, and data loading;
- Actively participating in code walkthroughs/inspections as per the software development process and Quality Management Plan;
- Preparing sample data and unit test plans;
- Troubleshooting and correcting complex bugs or issues (including performance issues);
- Developing and executing unit and integration tests as per the project plan;
- Assisting in the set up and execution of demonstrations as required; and,
- Aligning all work effort with the project schedule/work plan.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline;
- Ten (10) years’ experience; and,
- Experience in SQL Server and/or AWS.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.