Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the business owners to implement required business processes that can be supported by business applications to optimize the total process end-to-end;
- Providing ERP system consulting and business advisory services to the finance and accounting departments to identify, analyze, and document business policy and process opportunities;
- Providing Business Analyst support for project completion including requirements development and ensuring the project solutions meet the customer requirements within the scope of projects;
- Providing Service Desk support for the finance and accounting business applications;
- Providing testing and quality assurance services for the finance and accounting modules during software system changes and upgrades; and,
- Working with the operational department representatives to develop priority and resource planning to implement IT solutions including branch and regional office site visits.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary education in a related field with at least ten (10) years of relevant experience;
- The ability to prioritize and manage several concurrent project and activity demands;
- Excellent discipline, time management, and collaboration skills;
- A thorough understanding of business processes, data structure, reporting, and internal controls in ERP finance and accounting modules;
- The ability to facilitate operations meetings;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to travel to branch offices to meet with clients;
- The ability to proactively identify and manage risk; and,
- The ability to use a customer-focused approach to resolving issues.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.