Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing ERP system consulting and business advisory services to the service, warranty, and re-manufacturing departments to identify, analyze, and document business policy and process opportunities;
- Providing Business Analyst support for project completion including creation of business cases requirements gathering and testing to ensure the project solutions meet the customer expectations within the scope of project;
- Providing Service Desk support for the service, warranty, and re-manufacturing business applications;
- Providing testing and quality assurance services for the service, warranty, and re-manufacturing modules during software system changes and upgrades; and,
- Working with the operational department representatives to develop priority and resource planning to implement IT solutions including branch and regional office site visits.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education in a related field with at least ten (10) years of relevant experience;
- The ability to prioritize and manage several concurrent project and activity demands;
- Excellent discipline, time management, and collaboration skills;
- A thorough understanding of business processes, data structure, reporting, and internal controls in ERP service, warranty, and re-manufacturing modules;
- The ability and desire to share experiences, coach, and show leadership in IT Business Applications;
- The ability to facilitate operations meetings, excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to travel to branch offices to meet with clients; and,
- The ability to proactively identify and manage risk.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.