Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Microsoft Dynamics Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Consultant. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Modeling business data, workflow and processes, and various business objects and actors;
- Working with the architects to define run-time architectures, data architecture, and
integration pattern with other systems, internal and external;
- Engaging in technical discussions regarding migration strategies and system upgrades;
- Performing and coordinating complex application programming activities;
- Developing specifications, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and adjusts in order to ensure
successful implementation and maintenance of the solution;
- Assisting with the install, implementation and testing of Microsoft Dynamics;
- Providing training to the team members on Microsoft Dynamics as required;
- Providing technical expertise in support of the implementation of a Proof of
Concept using Microsoft Dynamics; and,
- Providing knowledge transfer to staff using strong English oral and written
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong presentation skills;
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Leadership skills and ability to work well in a team environment;
- Experience in the following technologies such as Visual Studio 2008 and 2012, .NET 4.5 or higher framework, C#.Net, Oracle and RDBMS;
- Experience using SSIS for ETL, SSRS for reporting, IIS Web Server, Windows server 2012 R2 and Windows server 2016;
- Experience with REST and SOAP, Microsoft reports, XML, AODA and WCAG 2.0.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.