Quality Assurance Analyst (x2)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Utilizing existing processes to test the software functionality within Office 365
and Windows 10 platforms;
- Evaluating new and existing test plans and making recommendations or
suggestions for any changes to the existing processes;
- Performing all levels of QA testing such as usability and functional;
- Logging and assisting with resolution of incidents such as defects;
- Ensuring requirements are understood, fully tested and tracked using the
existing tracking tool;
- Excellent English oral, reading and writing skills;
- Testing of application packages; and,
- Writing reports and documentation of results.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.